- Rangi Ruru Girls’ School has been providing excellent education to girls for 125 years – an old school by New Zealand standards
- We have an outstanding academic record and are considered one of the top schools in New Zealand
- We offer our students quality facilities, excellent teaching staff and small class sizes
- International students may live with a school-approved New Zealand homestay family or in Rangi Ruru’s modern, on-site boarding house (limited places are available)
- Rangi Ruru has a broad curriculum and extensive co-curricular activities including over 40 different sports; a wide range of musical opportunities, speech, drama and dance
- Rangi Ruru has a strong pastoral care network and we are able to offer our international students any additional support they may need while they are in New Zealand.
The Education Review Office (ERO) is the New Zealand government department that evaluates and reports on the education and care of students in schools and early childhood services.
Our most recent report can be found here: