Rangi Ruru has an extensive range of facilities available for hire by private and commercial groups. Facilities represent excellent value for money and can be hired outside school time, including after school, weekends and term breaks.
Click here to view our Facilities Gallery.
- Boarding House Accommodation
- Dining Room (up to 200 people)
- Function Centre (up to 140 people)
- Meeting Rooms, classrooms, common rooms (40-100 people)
- Gymnasium and Fitness Centre
- All weather astro turf court
- Hard surface tennis courts
- Music tuition rooms
- Drama Theatre (111 people)
- Food Technology area
- Computer Suites and Technology facilities.
For further information or to make a booking contact Facilities & Hire Coordinator, Eddie Cropley on 03 983 3703, 0272 348 784 or firstname.lastname@example.org
After the Christchurch earthquakes, some school buildings were removed and others deemed uneconomic to repair. The school decided, instead of taking the traditional, evolutionary approach and just replacing the buildings it had lost, to take the opportunity to completely review, revise and potentially rebuild much of the school in a completely different shape and form.
‘Project Blue Sky’ is a significant and exciting project to redevelop the site covering the majority of the land between Merivale Lane, Rossall Street and Hewitts Road.
To learn more about Project Blue Sky and to see photos of our progress, click here.